Friends and Advocates of Music Education supports the activities and opportunities of the award-winning Music Department of the Milton Public Schools. We welcome parents, students and members of the Milton community to join us in our volunteer efforts to assist with school concerts and other events, as well as projects that raise money to provide additional supports for music education and to fund scholarships for graduating seniors from Milton High School.
We could use some volunteer help at the ¡CelebrateMilton! event on Sunday, October 4. Read more on the Announcements Page.
How can YOU get involved with FAME?
- Please see additional information on our website.
- Email us at and we will be sure to respond promptly.
- Like our Facebook page and stay up to date
- FAME does Twitter, too!
- Ask to receive our email newsletter by clicking here.
- Attend our monthly FAME Steering Committee meetings. Check the calendar for dates.
This web site is sponsored by FAME, an independent community organization.