WHAT IS MILTON FAME?
We are a group of parent volunteers, whose children are part of the music programs, in the Milton Public Schools. We would love to have you join us in volunteering! We have opportunities available on our steering committee, helping out at a concert or special event or donating snacks and beverages for music events. Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com.
What Does Milton FAME DO?
- FAME funds all the scholarships for graduating seniors and all the music awards for underclassmen at the High School level.
- We assist with the extra needs for music education at all levels that is not allocated in the music budget.
- We support teacher initiatives, like the formation of the MHS Marching Band.
- Our volunteers assist at high school and middle school concerts and other events.
- FAME hosts the annual Music Dinner for MHS musicians and their families.
- We raise awareness and advocate for Milton’s award-winning music programs and events.